Bell Tents at Carrowmena
What better way to spend your long summer evenings in these spacious quirky solar-powered bell tents with the most beautiful Views of Binevenagh... it's too good to miss!
6 x Luxury Bell Tents
‘NEW Off Grid Living’ – ‘Carrowmena Luxury Bell Tent’, ‘Binevenagh View Luxury Bell Tent’, ‘River Roe Luxury Bell Tent’, ‘Ballycarton Luxury Bell Tent’, ‘Roe Valle Luxury Bell Tent‘ & ‘Swann’s Bridge Luxury Bell Tent’
What better way to spend your long summer nights in these ‘Spacious Fully Furnished Solar Powered/Wood Burning Stove Quirky Bell Tents’ with the most beautiful Views of Binevenagh…… it’s too good to miss!
Each of our 6 ‘Luxury Bell Tent’ can cater for up to 6 persons maximum (these are priced per person & not Adult or Child)
- 1 – 4 persons – £80
- 5 persons – £100
- 6 persons – £120
What we provide –
Each Bell Tent can cater for up to 6 persons:
- Amazing views of Binevenagh
- Staff who go out of their way to make your stay that extra bit special
- Fully Furnished Private Luxury Cosy Canvas Bell Tent
- Wood Burning Stove inside each Bell Tent
- 1 x Double Bed & up to 4 x Single Beds (all linen provided)
- Comfortable cosy mattress with puffy pillows & warm duvets
- Solar Powered lighting inside Tents
- 2 x Solar Powered USB phone & camera charging ports
- Rugs, Clothes Rack, Bedside Tables, Stools, Rubbish Bin
- Private fenced off patio/lawn area
- Own Picnic Bench
- Communal BBQ Area
- Camp Fire Pit
- FREE Car Parking
- FREE WiFi access
- FREE tea & coffee facilities – Glitchen
- Child friendly environment, including Kids play area
- Recycle Bins
- Outside toilet & coin operated shower block (Old £1 Coins only)
- Fresh Drinking Water
- Glitchen – Full equipped Kitchen, Seating Area for up to 20 persons, Communal Fridge/Freezer, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Oven, all crockery & cutlery provided
- Onsite Snack Shop (see what ‘We Sell’)
- Wide range of wet & dry on/offsite Activities for all ages – advised to book in advance
What you need to bring –
- Warm clothes
- Toiletries, towels etc
- Wellies/old trainers (for wet time of the year)
- All Food
- Extra blankets (for around camp fire)
- Sense of Adventure
- Camera for those memories
We Sell –
Disposable BBQs: £5
Firewood: £5 per bag
Marshmallows & skewers: £1.50
…plus a wide range of sweets, chocolate, crisps & cold drinks
We Hire –
Tents from £10pp, extra pillows £2pp
Bike Hire – coming soon
Large Charcoal BBQ – £20
Where to eat –
Local Pub 1/5 miles away from the centre offer fantastic local food and great pints, see more info http://carrowmena.co.uk/things-to-do-along-the-north-coast-of-ireland/
Limavady (4 miles) has a wide range of local shops, cafes & take away
Check in –
Between 3pm – 7pm (we require prior notice for late check-in which is charged at £10)
Check Out –
Before 11am (a £10 per hour charge will occur for late check out)
Available on request if groups are 12+ people. Dietary requirements can be catered for
What to do with Kids –
Kids under the ages of 4+ years can watch others taking part in the Activities, parents can take part in the activities and bring young children along with them, we have a swing, slide, small climbing wall & football nets for all those kids with lots of extra energy that needs to be burnt off before bed time!!!
See link for ‘What to Do’ in the area
There are lots of trails that kids can walk/cycle along with parents around the Carrowmena Area, we provide maps at Reception
Dogs must be kept on a lead at ALL times & are NOT allowed in the pods, owners must bring cages for pets to sleep in cars at night – No Exceptions
- Snack Shop – selling logs, BBQ, Sweets, crisps, chocolate & cold drinks
- Communal BBQ & Picnic Area
- Camp fire pit with each Bell Tent
- Outside toilets & coin operated shower block (old £1 only)
- Fresh Drinking Water
- Glitchen – (see above)
- Wide range of wet & dry on/offsite Activities for all ages
- Kids play area
- Maps of local walking trails
Toilet/Shower Block –
Toilet Block: 2 x Males Toilets & 3 x Female Toilets
Shower Block: 4 x Coin Operated Showers accepts 20p & £1 coins ONLY (Accessible 24/7)
MUST BE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD
FULL payment is required at time of booking.
CARD DETAILS will be required on arrival as a security deposit, this will be returned upon check out providing there is no damage, graffiti or removal of Carrowmena property.
Respect other ‘Glampers’, ‘Campers’ and ‘Bell Tenters’. We ask for quiet between 11pm – 8am.
There must be 1 responsible adult staying in the Bell tent per group who is over the age of 21 years. Otherwise Carrowmena reserves the right to cancel booking with no refund.
Stove in Bell Tent is only used for heating, ample Firewood is provided. Under NO circumstances is this to be used for cooking. There is an outdoor Glitchen if required.
NO fireworks or fire lanterns permitted anywhere on the Glamping/Camping Site.
Smoking inside & around the Bell Tents is strictly prohibited.
We allow a small amount of alcohol to be consumed in the Bell Tents ONLY & ask for quiet after 11pm (otherwise group may be asked to leave) Both Bell Tents can be booked by 1 party for private use.
Carrowmena Activity Centre are not responsible for any damage or theft of personal belongings, so please do not leave any valuables outside your Bell Tents if you go offsite.
ONLY Firewood purchased onsite can be burned in the Fire Pits, NO COAL
Stoves are for heating the tent only – NO COOKING
Please DO NOT use any branches, timber or other items you may find around Carrowmena.
BBQs to be placed on slate provided on BBQ Area or concrete slabs which are provided
Bell Tents are you luxury home for the night so treat them well. They must be left in the same condition as per check in. They must be left clean, tidy & free of rubbish. Use appropriate bins provided.
NO shoes in Bell Tents
The Shower & Toilet blocks are to be kept clean & tidy. Use bins provided.
Children are between 4 years – 16 years
Children MUST be supervised at all times especially around open fires, stoves and the grass area & play at their own risk.
Carrowmena Activity Centre take NO responsibility for any personal injury sustained while using stove, BBQ’s or using campfires pits. We are here to advise if unsure regarding any of our Terms & Conditions.
More than 14 Days notice full refund (NB there will be a £10 Admin fee charged)
More than 7 Days notice we can offer a change of date.
Less than 7 Days notice NO refund NO change of date.
IF ANYONE OR ANYONE WITHIN THE GROUP FAILS TO ADHERE TO ANY OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOOSE YOUR DEPOSIT AND THE RIGHT TO ANY REFUNDS AND IN EXTREME CASES BE ASKED TO LEAVE!
*NB – Please note Booking.com terms and conditions are different *