Bell Tents at Carrowmena
What better way to spend your long summer evenings in these spacious quirky solar-powered bell tents with the most beautiful Views of Binevenagh... it's too good to miss!
7 x Luxury Bell Tents
‘NEW Off Grid Living’ – ‘Carrowmena Luxury Bell Tent’, ‘Binevenagh View Luxury Bell Tent’, ‘River Roe Luxury Bell Tent’, ‘Ballycarton Luxury Bell Tent’, ‘Roe Valle Luxury Bell Tent’ & ‘Swann’s Bridge Luxury Bell Tent’
What better way to spend your long summer nights in these ‘Spacious Fully Furnished Quirky Bell Tents’ with the most beautiful Views of Binevenagh.
It’s too good to miss!
Each of our 6 ‘Luxury Bell Tent’ can cater for up to 6 persons maximum (these are priced per person & not Adult or Child)
- 1 – 4 persons – £80
- 5 persons – £100
- 6 persons – £120
NB If a group of 7 person you will require 2 x Bell Tents & price will be £160
What we provide –
- Amazing views of Binevenagh
- Staff who go out of their way to make your stay that extra bit special
- Fully Furnished Private Luxury Cosy Canvas Bell Tent
- Electric fire heater
- 1 x Electric plug
- 1 x Double Bed & up to 4 x Single Beds (all linen provided)
- Comfortable cosy mattress with puffy pillows & warm duvets
- Solar Powered lighting inside Tents
- 2 x Solar Powered USB phone & camera charging ports
- Rugs, Clothes Rack, Bedside Tables, Stools, Rubbish Bin
- Own Picnic Bench
- Communal BBQ Area
- Communal Camp Fire Area
- FREE Car Parking
- FREE WiFi access
- FREE tea & coffee facilities – Glitchen
- Child-friendly environment, including Kids play area
- Recycle Bins
- Outside toilet & coin operated shower block (Old £1 Coins only)
- Fresh Drinking Water
- Glitchen – Full equipped Kitchen, Seating Area for up to 20 persons, Communal Fridge/Freezer, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Oven, all crockery & cutlery provided
- Onsite Snack Shop (see what ‘We Sell’)
- Wide range of wet & dry on/offsite Activities for all ages – advised booking in advance
Inflatable Assault Course will be running every night from 7pm – 8pm. You can book this at reception on arrival, price is £5pp – see link http://carrowmena.co.uk/
What you need to bring –
- Warm clothes
- Toiletries, towels etc
- Wellies/old trainers (for wet time of the year)
- All Food
- Extra blankets (for around campfire)
- Sense of Adventure
- Camera for those memories
- Disposable BBQs: £5
- Firewood: £5 per bag
- Marshmallows & skewers: £1.50
NEW Coffee Pod – Visit our new Coffee Pod for a cup of coffee and a wide range of sweets, chocolate, crisps & cold drinks
We Hire –
- Tents from £10pp, extra pillows £2pp
- Bike Hire – coming soon
- Large Charcoal BBQ – £20
Where to eat –
Local Pub 1/5 miles away from the centre offer fantastic local food and great pints, see more info http://carrowmena.co.uk/things-to-do-along-the-north-coast-of-ireland/
Limavady (4 miles) has a wide range of local shops, cafes & take away
Between 3pm – 7pm (we require prior notice for late check-in which is charged at £10)
Check Out –
Before 11am (a £10 per hour charge will occur for late check out)
Available on request if groups are 12+ people. Dietary requirements can be catered for
What to do with Kids –
Kids under the ages of 4+ years can watch others taking part in the Activities, parents can take part in the activities and bring young children along with them, we have a swing, slide, small climbing wall & football nets for all those kids with lots of extra energy that needs to be burnt off before bedtime!!!
See link for ‘What to Do’ in the area
There are lots of trails that kids can walk/cycle along with parents around the Carrowmena Area, we provide maps at Reception
Dogs must be kept on a lead at ALL times & are NOT allowed in the pods, owners must bring cages for pets to sleep in cars at night – No Exceptions
- Coffee Pod – selling coffee, logs, BBQ, Sweets, crisps, chocolate & cold drinks
- Communal BBQ, Camp Fire & Picnic Area
- Outside toilets & coin operated shower block (old £1 only)
- Fresh Drinking Water
- Glitchen – (see above)
- Wide range of wet & dry on/offsite Activities for all ages
- Kids play area
- Maps of local walking trails
Toilet/Shower Block –
Toilet Block: 2 x Males Toilets & 3 x Female Toilets
Shower Block: 4 x Coin Operated Showers – 1 token 7 Mins (ask at reception)
Male & Female changing rooms
MUST BE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD
FULL payment is required at time of booking.
CARD DETAILS will be required on arrival as a security deposit, this will be returned upon check-out providing there is no damage, graffiti or removal of Carrowmena property.
Respect other ‘Glampers’, ‘Campers’ and ‘Bell Tenters’. We ask for quiet between 11pm – 7am.
There must be 1 responsible adult staying in the Bell Tent per group who is over the age of 21 years. Otherwise, Carrowmena reserves the right to cancel the booking with no refund.
Bell Tenters MUST Book 1 x Session of Activities – see link http://carrowmena.co.uk/pricing-packages/
Heaters in Bell Tents must be switched off when not in use.
NO fireworks or fire lanterns permitted anywhere on the Glamping/Camping Site.
Smoking inside & around the Bell Tents is strictly prohibited.
We allow a small amount of alcohol to be consumed in the Bell Tents ONLY & ask for quiet after 11pm (otherwise group may be asked to leave) All 7 x Bell Tents can be booked by 1 party for private use.
Carrowmena Activity Centre is not responsible for any damage or theft of personal belongings, so please do not leave any valuables outside your Bell Tents if you go offsite.
ONLY Firewood purchased onsite can be burned in the Fire Pits, NO COAL
Please DO NOT use any branches, timber or other items you may find around Carrowmena.
BBQs to be placed on slate provided on BBQ Area or concrete slabs which are provided
Bell Tents are you luxury home for the night so treat them well. They must be left in the same condition as per check-in. They must be left clean, tidy & free of rubbish. Use appropriate bins provided.
NO shoes in Bell Tents
The Shower & Toilet blocks are to be kept clean & tidy. Use bins provided.
Children are between 4 years – 16 years
Children MUST be supervised at all times especially around open fires, stoves and around the grass area. Children play at their own risk.
Carrowmena Activity Centre take NO responsibility for any personal injury sustained while using BBQ’s or campfires pits. We are here to advise if unsure regarding any of our Terms & Conditions.
Additional Terms & Conditions (these will require a signature on arrival)
We want the best for our customers staying at Carrowmena Activity & Glamping Centre and for them to relax and have an enjoyable stay with us.
Our site rules and guidelines are to assist with the smooth running of the centre and to take away the worries and hassle, customers are to respect other guest privacy while staying with us.
To reinforce some of these terms and conditions we are now adding a security deposit of £50 per accommodation which can be kept should the following terms & conditions be breached.
- An acceptable standard of behaviour is expected at all times
- We have a strict noise policy. This means music, stereos, musical instruments, shouting, singing, or any significant noise that disturbs the stay of other – noise to be kept to a minimum after 11:00pm to 08:00am
- Any abusive language will not be tolerated to staff or guest alike
- Any behaviour likely to led to a breach of the peace will not be tolerated
- Management reserve the right to ask people to leave the site at any time
- Carrowmena Activity and Glamping Centre operates CCTV 24/7
- If the terms and conditions have been breached zero refunds will be allocated
- Continuous breaches will result in the appropriate authorities being contacted and evacuated from the site.
More than 30 Days notice full refund (NB there will be a £10 Admin fee charged)
More than 7 Days notice we can offer a change of date (new date must be confirmed within 24 hours from requesting).
Less than 7 Days notice NO refund
*NB – Please note Booking.com terms and conditions are different *