Camping at Carrowmena
For as little as £6 per person, your family, group or class could be camping under the stars.
‘Camping’ in Our Tent or Your Tent!!!
What to sleep under the star with ‘Friends’ or ‘Families Members’ but not sure how or where to start!!!!!
1st Questions… do you have a tent??? What ever the answer we can cater for your needs!!!!!!
We have a large campsite with 20 Camping Pitches for campers to enjoy. Whether you are camping with Family, Friends, BB, GB, Guides or Scouts, we will cater for your needs at Carrowmena Activity Centre.
Pricing Own Tent-
- Amazing Views of Binevenagh
- Range of top quality Tents from 2 Man/4 Man/ 6 Man/ 10 Man Tents
- FREE Car Parking
- FREE WIFI access
- FREE tea & coffee facilities – Glitchen
- Child Friendly environment
- Recycle Bins
- Outside toilet & coin operated shower block
- Dish washing area – hot & cold water
- Fresh drinking Water
- Glitchen – Communal Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, 2 x ring cooker
- Cups, glasses, crockery etc
- Onsite Snack Shop (see we sell)
- Wide range of Wet & Dry Activities for all ages – advised to BOOK in advance
What you need to bring –
- Sleeping bag, Pillow, Roll mat
- Warm Clothes
- Wellies/old trainer (for wet time of the year)
- Extra Blankets
- Friends/ banter
- Camera for those memories
Equipment Hire –
- 4 x Man Centre Tent – £40
- 2 x Man Centre Tent – £20
- 10 Man Rent-A-Tent- £120
- Roll Matt – £2pp
- Pillow – £2pp
- Sleeping Bag – £5pp
- Lantern – £5
- Fire Pit – £5
- Picnic Table – £20
We would also like to introduce our NEW VW Camper Van Rent-a-Tent.
Sleeps up to 4 Adults.. Sleeping Bags & Pillows provided..
All from as little as £45 per night..
Too GOOD to miss!!!!!!
We Sell –
Disposable BBQs: £5
Firewood: £5 per bag
Marshmallows & skewers: £1.50
…plus a wide range of sweets, chocolate, crisps & cold drinks.
Check in –
Between 3pm – 7pm (we require prior notice for late check-in which is charged at £10)
Check Out –
Before 11am (a £10 per hour charge will occur for late check out)
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times & NOT allow in centre tents, we recommend they sleep in a cage in car which will be parked in the main car park
- Snack Shop – selling logs, BBQs, sweets, crisps, chocolate & cold drinks
- Communal BBQ and picnic area
- Outside Toilet & Shower Block
- Wide range of wet & dry on/offsite Activities for all ages
- Swing for kids (coming soon)
- Maps of local walking trails – ask at reception
Toilet/Shower Block –
Toilet Block: 2 x Males Toilets & 3 x Female Toilets
Shower Block: 4 x Coin Operated Showers accepts 20p & £1 coins ONLY
FULL payment is required at time of booking.
If hiring Carrowmena Property, CARD DETAILS will be required on arrival to secure the hire.
Respect other Glampers & Campers. We ask for quiet between 11pm – 8am.
There must be 1 responsible adult staying in the Tent per group who is over the age of 21 years., if this is not the case Carrowmena reserves the right to cancel booking with no refund.
NO fireworks or fire lanterns permitted anywhere on the Glamping/Camping Site.
Smoking inside the Tents is strictly prohibited.
We allow a small amount of alcohol to be consumed in the Pods ONLY & ask for quiet after 11pm (otherwise group may be asked to leave)
Carrowmena Activity Centre are not responsible for any damage or theft of personal belongings, so please do not leave any valuables outside/inside your tent if you go offsite.
ONLY Firewood purchased onsite can be burned in the Fire Pits, NO COAL
Please DO NOT use any branches, timber or other items you may find around Carrowmena.
BBQs to be placed on metal slate on picnic tables provided.
The Shower & Toilet blocks are to be kept clean & tidy. Use bins provided.
Infants under the ages of 4 year old go FREE
Children are between 4 years – 16 years
Children MUST be supervised at all times especially around open fires and the grass area & play at their own risk.
Carrowmena Activity Centre take NO responsibility for any personal injury sustained while Camping, using campfires pits & BBQ.
More than 14 Days notice full refund (NB there will be a £10 Admin fee charged)
More than 7 Days notice we can offer a change of date.
Less than 7 Days notice NO refund
IF ANYONE OR ANYONE WITHIN THE GROUP FAILS TO ADHERE TO ANY OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOOSE YOUR DEPOSIT AND THE RIGHT TO ANY REFUNDS AND IN EXTREME CASES BE ASKED TO LEAVE.