The Maize Maze
Opening Saturday 11th July 2020. Take on the Challenge of the 'Carrowmena Maize Maize'... is it a left or is it a right .. who knows!!!!
*OPENING – Saturday 11th July 2020**
Day Maize Maze is finally opening for 2020 season and it’s going to be the best one yet..
#maizemaze #familyfun #carrowmena #bringyourwellies #onewayinonewayout
Yes, guys it’s now time to re-open the Maize Maze for 2020….
Last year we were very lucky to reopen the Day ‘Maize Maze’ due to the amazing crop..we were a little worried that 2019’s crop had a little too much to live up to.. BUT PANIC OVER… the ‘Day Maize Maze’ is returning and it is the BEST EVER.
1 track in & 1 track out. Will you choose the correct path? Or will you be lost in the depth of the Maize Maze! With more dead ends & mind confusing paths than ever this is sure to be the best Maize Maze to date!
This year we have included a logo in our Maize Maze – who can work out what it is? Now there’s a challenge inside a challenge!!!!!
Remember our Picture competition!!!!
Check In: Coffee Pod
Daily: 10am – 6.30pm (July/August)
September: Friday 3pm-6pm / Saturday 10am-6pm / Sunday 10am-2pm (last entry)
Price: £4pp or £15 per Family (up to 5 persons)
How to Book:
Book online – https://carrowmena.co.uk/product/maize-maze-book-online/
Can pay on arrival at the Coffee Pod
What to Bring:
- Wellies or old trainers
- Old clothing
- Water proof jacket
- Torch (night only)
- Money for Coffee Pod
- Family & Friends
- Sense of adventure
**Coffee Pod Onsite selling teas, coffees, sweets, cold drinks etc**
Maize Maze Rules:
- Social distance must be adhered to
- This is a working farm so you ‘MUST’ adhere to the below rules:
- Participants MUST stick to paths @ ALL time, failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the site
- Corn is not to be removed from the Maize Maze field, if seen to be doing so you will be asked to leave the site
- No Smoking onsite
- No littering onsite
- No Alcohol or Drugs to be brought or consumed onsite
- Participants must stick together in groups at all times & all for social distancing
- 1 entry per person
- If you see a family on the path ahead, please let them move on before you continue on your next chosen move
- Participants must check in and out of the Coffee pod
- If there is a que please use designated areas and adhere to social distancing
Terms & Conditions:
- The Maize Maze is located on a working farm which may contain inherent risks:
- The Maize Maze is in a field so appropriate clothing must be worn, i.e. wellies/old shoes, old clothes, water proof jacket & bring a torch (Night Maize Maze ONLY)
- Risks include tripping & slipping in the muck & rain, getting lost in the dark (bring torch)
- 1 hour time slot for the Maize Maze will be given for each group
- Groups – If participants are under the age of 14 years they will require 1 leader with each group
- Groups of 20 + persons can book their 1 hour time slot any night of the week (apart from a Sunday) @ £4pp, if numbers are less we require a fixed payment of £70.
- Under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult (if not with an organised group – Night Maize Maze ONLY)
- If group members are not out of the Maize Maze within their allocated time slot group leaders must go & help them exit the Maize Maze
- Personal belongings are brought onsite at own risk, we are not responsible for lost mobile phones etc
- Anyone seen to be causing danger to other participants will be asked to leave
Night Maize Maze – under review