Camping at Carrowmena
Take an adventure £6 per person, your family, group or class could be camping under the stars at Carrowmena
Want to sleep under the star with ‘Friends’ or ‘Families Members’ but not sure how or where to start?
We have a large campsite with 15 x Camping Pitches for campers to enjoy.
Whether you are camping with Family, Friends, BB, GB, Guides or Scouts, we will cater for your needs at Carrowmena Activity Centre.
Pricing Own Tent-
- Youth Group: from £6pp
- Individuals: £8pp
- Family Tent: £18 (2 Adults & 3 Kids) Pitch size is 3m x 3m if larger you will require 2 x pitches
Full Payments is required at Time of Booking.
- Amazing Views of Binevenagh
- Staff who go out of their way to make your stay that extra bit special
- Range of top quality Tents from 2 Man/4 Man/ 6 Man/ 10 Man Tents
- FREE Car Parking
- FREE WIFI access
- FREE tea & coffee facilities – Glitchen
- Child Friendly environment with kids play area
- Recycle Bins
- Outside toilet & coin operated shower block (old £1 only)
- Fresh drinking Water
- Glitchen – Fully equipped Kitchen, Seating are for up to 20 persons, Communal Fridge, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Oven, all crockery & clutter provided
- Onsite Snack Shop (see ‘We Sell’)
- Wide range of Wet & Dry Activities for all ages – advised to BOOK in advance
Inflatable Assault Course will be running every night from 7pm – 8pm. You can book this at reception on arrival, price is £3.50pp – see link http://carrowmena.co.uk/
What you need to bring –
- Sleeping bag
- Roll mat
- Warm Clothes
- Wellies/old trainer (for wet time of the year)
- All Food
- Extra Blankets
- Friends (with good banter of course)
- Camera for those memories
Equipment Hire –
- 4 x Man Centre Tent – £40
- 2 x Man Centre Tent – £20
- 10 Man Rent-A-Tent- £120
- Roll Matt – £2pp
- Pillow – £2pp
- Sleeping Bag – £5pp
- Lantern – £5
- Fire Pit – £5
- Picnic Table – £20
We Sell –
- Disposable BBQs: £5
- Firewood: £5 per bag
- Smores Kit: £2.50
- Camp Fire Kit: £7.00
…plus a wide range of sweets, chocolate, crisps & cold drinks
Where to eat;
Local Pub 1/5 miles away from the centre offer fantastic local food and great pints, see more info http://carrowmena.co.uk/things-to-do-along-the-north-coast-of-ireland/
Limavady (4 miles) has a wide range of local shops, cafes & take away
Check in –
Between 3pm – 7pm (we require prior notice for late check-in which is charged at £10)
Check Out –
Before 11am (a £10 per hour charge will occur for late check out)
Dogs must be kept on a lead at ALL times & are NOT allow in centre tents, we recommend they sleep in a cage in car which will be parked in the main car park
- Snack Shop – selling logs, BBQs, sweets, crisps, chocolate & cold drinks
- Communal BBQ and picnic area
- Outside Toilet & Shower Block
- Wide range of wet & dry on/offsite Activities for all ages
- Glitches (see above)
- Play area for kids
- Maps of local walking trails – ask at reception
Toilet/Shower Block –
Toilet Block: 2 x Males Toilets, 3 x Female Toilets & 1 x Disabled Toilet
Shower Block: 4 x Coin Operated Showers – 1 token 7 Mins (ask at reception)
FULL payment is required at time of booking.
If hiring Carrowmena Property, CARD DETAILS will be required on arrival to secure the hire.
Respect other Glampers & Campers. We ask for quiet between 11pm – 8am.
There must be 1 responsible adult staying in the Tent per group who is over the age of 21 years., if this is not the case Carrowmena reserves the right to cancel booking with no refund.
NO fireworks or fire lanterns permitted anywhere on the Glamping/Camping Site.
Smoking inside the Tents is strictly prohibited.
We allow a small amount of alcohol to be consumed in the Pods ONLY & ask for quiet after 11pm (otherwise group may be asked to leave)
Carrowmena Activity Centre are not responsible for any damage or theft of personal belongings, so please do not leave any valuables outside/inside your tent if you go offsite.
ONLY Firewood purchased onsite can be burned in the Fire Pits, NO COAL
Please DO NOT use any branches, timber or other items you may find around Carrowmena.
BBQs to be placed on metal slate on picnic tables provided.
The Shower & Toilet blocks are to be kept clean & tidy. Use bins provided.
Children are between 4 years – 16 years
Children MUST be supervised at all times especially around open fires and the grass area & play at their own risk.
Carrowmena Activity Centre take NO responsibility for any personal injury sustained while Camping, using campfires pits & BBQ.
Additional Terms & Conditions (these will require a signature on arrival)
We want the best for our customers staying at Carrowmena Activity & Glamping Centre and for them to relax and have an enjoyable stay with us.
Our site rules and guidelines are to assist with the smooth running of the centre and to take away the worries and hassle, customers are to respect other guest privacy while staying with us.
To reinforce some of these terms and conditions we are now adding a security deposit of £50 per accommodation which can be kept should the following terms & conditions be breached.
- An acceptable standard of behaviour is expected at all times
- We have a strict noise policy. This means music, stereos, musical instruments, shouting, singing, or any significant noise that disturbs the stay of other – noise to be kept to a minimum after 11:00pm to 08:00am
- Any abusive language will not be tolerated to staff or guest alike
- Any behaviour likely to led to a breach of the peace will not be tolerated
- Management reserve the right to ask people to leave the site at any time
- Carrowmena Activity and Glamping Centre operates CCTV 24/7
- If the terms and conditions have been breached zero refunds will be allocated
- Continuous breaches will result in the appropriate authorities being contacted and evacuated from the site.
More than 30 Days notice full refund (NB there will be a £10 Admin fee charged)
More than 7 Days notice we can offer a change of date (new date must be confirmed within 24 hours from requesting).
Less than 7 Days notice NO refund