Front of House/Receptionist
We are looking for a responsible Front of House/Receptionist to perform a variety of Administrative and Clerical tasks.
Hours: 3 Days per week – will be different Day Shifts (must be flexible)
Part Time: 4 month contract
Wages: Minimum Wage
Start Date: May – Aug 2019
- Work in a busy Reception/ Office Environment, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities, including but not limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Managing our online bookings systems
- Liaising with customers and organising bookings for Accommodation/Activities
- Updating and maintaining filing system
- Prepare/organise all revelant paper work to check in our guests from Glampers/Campers/ BellTenters & different types of Groups
- Manage customer feedback in line with Company Policy
- Read & Respond to all Emails and Private Messages on various Social Media platforms
- Updating Social Media as and when required
- Part of this position will also involve working in our onsite Coffee Pod serving customers, making sales and maintaining a clean working environment
- Assist management with any other roles required to suit the business needs
- Experience working with the general public on a face to face basis
- Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel etc
- A basic knowledge of social media
Full on the Job Training will be given.
As the first point of contact for customers, the applicant must be friendly, enthusiastic and have an interest in the activities that Carrowmena offers. This is a position for someone who is self-motivated and can work autonomously. This is not an average desk job… this is a role where the applicant will be involved in an exciting company and if can prove their competence, the applicant will have space to thrive.
To Apply: Send your CV Kieran@carrowmena.co.uk & firstname.lastname@example.org