Coffee Pod Assistant
We are looking for a responsible team member to perform a variety of roles in our onsite Coffee Pod.
Hours: May/June Weekends 8+ hours, July & Aug Mid-Week/Weekends 30+ hours
Days: Mon – Sun
Wages: TBC as per experience & age
Start Date: May & June Weekends, July & Aug Mid-Week & Weekends (may lead to weekend work throughout the year & mid-week during school holidays)
Work in a busy environment, assisting in daily needs and managing our Coffee Pod during the day, including but not limited to:
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis making sales, serving coffees, traybakes etc
- Liaising with customers and selling/promoting our site – knowledge on activities and glamping facilities
- Carrying out stock rotation and new orders
- Prepare/organise all relevant paper work to check in our guests from Glampers/Campers/ Bell Tenters & different types of Groups when required
- Upselling evening activities for onsite guests
- Updating Social Media as and when required – Instagram stories and opening times etc
- In summer the job will require Maize Maze daily check ins
- End of day Z-readings, tidy and close up duties
- Maintaining a clean working environment at all times
- Assist management with any other roles required to suit the business needs (may require help with some activities)
- Experience working with the general public on a face to face basis
- Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel etc
- A basic knowledge of social media
Full on the Job Training will be given.
You will be a main point of contact for customers, the applicant must be friendly, enthusiastic and have an interest in the activities that Carrowmena offers. This is a position for someone who is self-motivated and can work autonomously. This is a role where the applicant will be involved in an exciting company and if can prove their competence, the applicant will have space to thrive.
To Apply: Send you CV to email@example.com