Sales & Marketing Job Derry
Job Title – Sales and Marketing Manager
Position – Full Time
Salary – £18,000-£22,000 TBC
The successful candidate will manage the sales and marketing strategy through creating, planning and implementing designs to promote and sell the unique range of products and services provided by Carrowmena, including Wet and Dry Outdoor Activities, Glamping, Luxury Bell Tents & Hostel for groups, Corporate Events etc.
As the first point of contact for our customers the applicant must have a pleasant disposition, enthusiastic approach to all of what Carrowmena has to offer. This is a position for someone who is self driven and motivated to continually push the company to the next level. This is not your average desk job, this is a role that is demanding but rewarding and no two days are ever the same.
Responsible for the following duties:
- To increase the business and drive sales targets, by gaining new clients and maintaining repeat business
- Designing, Developing and implementing marketing plan including investigating opportunities and running campaigns
- Organising events, planning, marketing, exploring sales opportunities
- To promote and sell the Carrowmena brand and its products, meeting annual sales targets
- Managing digital communications – utilising website SEO’s, booking systems, social media. Creating fresh content for all company social media channels, to market the business across a mix of organic and paid promotion.
- Daily managing of a busy office, including administration duties, managing booking systems, liaising with customers, checking customers in/out, customer service duties
- Assisting with the daily running of the centre, organising staff, programmes and updating records
- Content management of company website
- Plan and oversee advertising and promote activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Oversee the training of staff in administration, office and social media duties
- Work with providers to establish and maintain key relationships with industry influencers and strategic partners and educational bodies.
- To work closely with the Management team to drive the business forward
- To attend workshops, promotional away days, trade fairs, business meetings.
- To assist with outdoor sessions to ensure the smooth running of the centre
- Any other duties on request.
- Educated to third level education or three years Sales/Marketing experience
- Two years experience managing a busy office and staff
- Excellent communication skills and written, numerical, analytical and IT Skills
- Proven sales record & can meet set targets
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team, job priority and time management
- Have experience in photoshop software and design
- Must have full driving license and access to a car
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, online booking systems, social media analytics
- Ability to work well under pressure, must be organised, be able to multi task, quick thinker and proactive
- To be flexible to the needs of the company’s schedule
- Design creative and new ideas & be able to follow the idea from start to finish
- High degree of self motivation, drive and ambition
- Previous experience in creating, organising and overseeing events
- Ability to deliver and develop sales pitches to new and potential clients by the different media outlets and in person.
- A sound knowledge of the outdoors and outdoor activities offered by Carrowmena
- A willing to learn new skills and abilities and try new things
- A good knowledge of the tourism trade
- A desire to continually improve ideas and strive towards innovative ideas
- Previous experience in Art & Design
- Have knowledge of programmes to enhance publications, posters, marketing material
- Excellent creative copy writing skills
- A proven track record of attracting and adding to current clientele base
- The ability to be flexible to our customers needs including outside of normal business hours when required
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com